Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I have a ROBOMOW Mainboard to donate for experimentation

Status
Not open for further replies.

billericayboy

Hi, i have purchased a broken Robomow that has a dry joint on the main board. my reason for purchasing it was to take it apart and see how they had made the control gear etc.

As you will have seen from my other posts I am interested in Invisable Buried Perimiter Fences that stop the robot moving out of the wire loop and even follow it to a docking station but do not understand much about electronics.

If anyone will help me to build a perimiter wire fence & I2C detector, they can have this main board to take apart and test etc. It has a wire fence detector built in which uses 4 coils mounted on a metal cylinder (one on each corner) to detect the wire. There is also some sort of mercury compass/tilt indicator on the main board.

I will load up some photos tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back