i have some misssing at electric concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

fedail

hi all
i have some question or concept plz if u can help me

the battary have 1.5 v so i can get amper
but if i but wire from + to - the current movement
here i don't know if i don't touch the wire from + to - i want to connect from + to earth the current flow or not ?
i have this prolem when i put the battary on my mouth i sense the electric

another question if i but the wire have 1 ohme so i can get the 1.5 A from this battary and versversa when i but the wire have 1 mili ohme

another one i want to know at my home 2 wires on the wall the first have electric and another zero so where the source of the another wire is it factory or earth ?

thanks all

What is your native language?

**broken link removed**

ARABIC, what else with this name?
In that case my link will not work.

I think I have led a sheltered life; I only do English, some German and very little Spanish.

No, Mr. Ail, I can't quite figure out what you are asking.
The abstract concepts you are trying to communicate require an excellent command of English and, even with that, it might be iffy.

Last edited:
You mean +ve terminal of the battery and the earth of the main supply? That won't work because the -ve terminal of the battery must be used as a reference voltage, 0 V.

As for the 1.5 A from 1.5 V battery with 1 Ω load, that depends on the battery's electrical characteristics.

And, for the 2 wires u meant coming out from the wall, one life and one neutral, alternating current output from there.

Where are you from? China?

The negative terminal of the battery would go to ground. I guess that's what your asking. But really the only part I made out was putting the battery in your mouth. Dude, use a voltmeter next time!

the battary have 1.5 v so i can get amper
but if i but wire from + to - the current movement
here i don't know if i don't touch the wire from + to - i want to connect from + to earth the current flow or not ?

i mean the earth not -ve

another question if i but the wire have 1 ohme so i can get the 1.5 A from this battary and versversa when i but the wire have 1 mili ohme

can u tell me how i don't know the concept how
i know the tow plate give me the difference between it voltage but is it have the mesure current

another one i want to know at my home 2 wires on the wall the first have electric and another zero so where the source of the another wire is it factory or earth ?

i want to know the another wire source

i think my writing tlking about electric not mu country or language or any things other if u engineering

thanks all

Most battery circuits have no earth connection anywhere. In a battery lamp there is no earth, just a connection from battery + to bulb and from battery - to the other side of the bulb.

If one point is earthed, no current flows. You need two connections to earth to make current flow.

If you have an AA size battery, it has internal resistance of maybe 0.2 Ω. That resistance is not an actual resistor but it is resistance that comes from the materials the battery is made from.

The internal resistance limits the battery current, so you can only get 5 - 10 A from a small battery, even with a very low resistance load.

The electricity in your house comes from a transformer. That transformer is probably within 500m of your house and it transforms a larger voltage, maybe 3300 V, to the voltage supplied to you.

The output voltage of the transformer (probably 120 V or 230 V) is on two wires. Usually, one of those is connected to earth near the transformer. The current flows to your house on one wire and back on the other to the transformer. That is the complete circuit. It is separate from the high voltage current that comes from the power station

If you connect a load from the live wire to earth, the current will flow through the earth back to the earth connection of the transformer.

Then don't it put in your mouth!
i want to know the another wire source
All you need for current to flow is a path between the + and - terminals of the battery. It doesn't matter which bodily orifice you place it in, you'll still feel the tingle and you don't need a connection to earth to feel it, just moisture. This is all theoretical, as I've never tried it and nor am I about to.

Last edited:
thanks very much u will help me
so i know now if i not connect the tow source of wire or make the closed circuit i can't make flow current

another

The current flows to your house on one wire and back on the other to the transformer.

what is the second wire feedback to the transformer if u tell me one wire come to my house

Fedail,
Your English and your spelling are very bad. We cannot understand what you are saying.

Typically there are 3 wires coming in to your house. It is split phase power. You have 2-110Vac lines at 180 deg out-of-phase and 1 neutral. The neutral provides the return path back to the transformer for both lines. The other two provide either 120Vac to appliances such as a toaster, microwave or a coffee pot. And both lines power different rooms in your house. Both phases together gives you the 220Vac for an appliance such as a dryer.
But of course, all this has to do with residential housing here in the U.S. I'm not sure what country you call home.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…