i love this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

goblin_techies

hi, im kinda new here
i have this project [interfacing steppr motor into pc and using the programming language turbo-c for controlling the motor...
i dont know what project i will make..
please give me some advice..
i want simple but beautiful project
i want it to have available electronic components here in the Philippines
because some projects ive seen have requirements difficult to find here..
please help!
im only a student..

Then build a project from a website or book in The Philipines. They should know what is available there, we don't.

already did that..but i cant find one.
i want a project that uses basic components such as resistor,PIC,capacitor etc.etc

or just an idea of a project that uses an application of a stepper motor

Last edited:
which ckt you have tried before and which component where not availabale localy.?

sir,
ive searched google,yahoo.....etc.just to find one
ive visited many websites..but i cant find a good one.
i just need a project w/ application of a stepper motor
and the stepper motor will be controlled by PC

any one can give me an idea?

Last edited:
I once worked with an ingenious fella who constructed an IC chip out of match sticks, a rubberband, some glue, and a resistor. He had that chip operating in dual function for a shortwave transmitter and receiver. With some insight and patience you too can make similar components using natural materials around you: bamboo, coconuts, seawater, conch shells, and silica from beach sand.

i'm a hobbyist and have done several projects using stepper motors interfaced to a PC and i'm not having difficulty about parts. we have MCU (Microchip, Atmel AVR, Motorola, Zilog etc) available locally, you can make them do whatever you want up to the limit of your imagination and knowledge of some protocols.

goblin_techies said:
sir,
ive searched google,yahoo.....etc.just to find one
ive visited many websites..but i cant find a good one.
i just need a project w/ application of a stepper motor
and the stepper motor will be controlled by PC

any one can give me an idea?

I don't belive that. Keep searching. What's wrong with this? I didnt look into detail but it was one of my first hits.

https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/pc/008/

Modify it to suit your needs. If you have trouble, post on this board.

Remember that he stated the parts must be available in the Phillipines. Now we all know the IC chips aren't a problem there, but those .01 caps on each end of that regulator IC will certainly be a problem that could have him scrambling back to the frawing board.

He didn't happen to always wear a white shirt did he? Probably used to hang out with a fat guy in a blue shirt and a skinny guy in a red shirt, too. If I recall, he could darn near make a nuclear reactor from coconuts and seawater, but couldn't seem to build a raft.
JB

Nope, wrong guy! This guy has been quietly tucked away by the FCC for illegally messing around on the SW bands as a radio pirate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…