Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a switch circuit please

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahonda55

Hi all , i am Ahmed from egypt...
First of all , GREAT work , really great forum.

I have a small project , and i need help from every one who can help me.....

What i need is a switch circuit drives a 12v relay at exactly 3 volts or more.
i mean a small simple circuit that closes the 12v relay when the input signal voltage of the circuit reaches 3 volt and opens the relay again if the signal runs below the 3v , and that circuit operates at 12v.

PLEASE this is my first request in this forum , so Plz help meeeee !!
any circuits , any links , any ideas anything :oops: :oops: :oops:

this as a base circuit should work, you might just need to change a few values of components in there, if you wish to get the 3v/12v exact change

Attachments

• simpleswitch.jpg
    simpleswitch.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 919
it didnt show my diagram, ill try again

Attachments

• simpleswitch_135.jpg
    simpleswitch_135.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 882
thanx , i had seen the circuit , but i can't understand anything .

The cicuit i need is not to switch between 3v and 12v , it runs on 12v , and the input signal is 3v max. so when the input reaches 3v or more the circuit output closes the relay.
Thank you very much

i must have phrased mine wrong. unless i have missed something drastic in my diagram, i think that is exactly what youre looking for

The cct switch on about 3.2-3.4V input. If You need higher precision, use a comparator.

Attachments

• output_844.gif
    output_844.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 894

Attachments

• lm2907-2917.gif
    lm2907-2917.gif
    30.1 KB · Views: 1,020
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips