Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need a voltage comparator CI

Status
Not open for further replies.

moonstreat

hello, I'm up a circuit, which is as follows:

**broken link removed**

- I have this engine running in one direction of rotation, and LED lights;

- But when I change the direction of rotation, the polarization change, and the LED no longer turns on!

I would like information about a CI that fassa comparison of + / - signs, so I can have the LED always lit ..

solution would be to use the 74LS32 (OR gate), but its supply is 5V ..

thank you for your help.

Last edited:
Here's one way
BiDir_LED_A..JPG

this circuit does not work .. because if I change the polarization of the entry .. the LED does not light! so it is lit in this way .. the reverse he is off!

That way will work. The diodes are set up like a bridge rectifier so it doesn't matter which way the current is flowing, the diodes will correct it to run the LED. If the LED isn't lit then it is probably a construction fault.

Edit: What voltage is your motor? If it's really low then that will stop the LED coming on.

Last edited:
Here's a deluxe version
The LED now tells you that:
+12 supply is present
+5 supply present
Motor is on and drawing at least 1 amp
(adjust Rsense and R2/R3 ratio for specific current)
LM298_LED..JPG

the diode network makes sure the current goes from A-K. it doesn't make sense just because you switched the polarity, since the diode network is a rectifier by configuration. must be something else which is the problem.

Hallelujah!

staff, has already managed to connect the circuit ..

Today I called again and was working well!

I must have fooled me to some link!

Thank you for your attention and patience! = P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back