Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need an interesting project

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are right,
It just that everyone laughed at him like they all have been designing circuits since first semester.

The poster was scoffed at because he was just being lazy. No effort was shown, the poster seemed like he just wanted a freebie. This is not the way to succeed in life. So you can consider the scolding as a lesson giving moment :)

I think it is like this. The person that is going to become a good engineer is not going to ask for a project idea. For this person the idea's are swarming in his or hers head. The only problem they have is which of all their ideas to choose from.

Many students would only do a project when it is an assignment. For the inspired engineering student, they have already applied their knowledge that they have gained in yr 1 and 2 to develop many projects. By yr 3 they are like a young bird ready to fly, and the professor must put a clip on their wings to hold them back from the real world for another year.

These are the ones that become great engineers. It is all about passion in what you do. For a good engineer the subject is not something you study just to get a degree, you study it because it drives you and you want to learn more. This seperates the good engineers from the bad.

Just thought I would quote that so that people that skip over posts might read it. Very well said.

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back