Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need circuit give me 1000 MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muthanna

Hi :

I am new and beginner in electron and hope to get u r help.

I need a circuit give me 12V with 1000 MA or up using transistors because I want to drive a stepper motor with 12-24 V & 1000 ma .
pleas I want the circut with numbers of all parts

thankx

Attachments

• Blook.JPG
    Blook.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 222
pleas I want the circut with numbers of all parts
It will take considerable time and expense to build this circuit. What is your bid, and can I receive your mark when you submit it?

:rolleyes:

Hey... get your notations right... 1000MA is different from 1000mA

MA = Mega ampere
mA = Milli ampere

There are some driver ICs available... look for them - They may be H Bridges or use transistors like SL 100/ SK 100 oe any of the ones with Ic >1400mA

hi

Hey... get your notations right... 1000MA is different from 1000mA

MA = Mega ampere
mA = Milli ampere

wow , sorry ..

There are some driver ICs available... look for them - They may be H Bridges or use transistors like SL 100/ SK 100 oe any of the ones with Ic >1400mA

can u give me the complete circuit ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back