Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need driver circuit , help

Status
Not open for further replies.

hard viurs

what is the driver circuit i can use it to control in DC motor and make the robot move forward and backward ? (components of the circiut and the drawn of it , please)

thanks , what the diferrence between H-Bridge L293D and L298 ?
and what is the thing that is called PWM and what is the purpose of it ?

Look at their datahseets which can be found on Google.

PWM means pulse frequency modulation, it's used for motor speed control, and yes you've guessed it, Google to the rescue.

PWM is based on the notion that the integral over one period of a periodic waveform is the average value of that periodic waveform. You do what an integral is...right?

i am really use google to find information that i need it but i want you to explain this information to me and general , Thanks alot

While I deplore the rudeness of people, you really aren't listening to them. The information is out there. Do you really expect some one to go to the effort of explaining it to you here when there are really good, clear explanations 2 or 3 clicks away??? And do you seriously think that you will learn it faster or better by playing 20 questions?

You say you know how to search but it's clear you don't know what to do with the results of the search. One can't help but conclude that the word lazy was not applied in error.

You could also just by an h-bridge with built a built in controller. Then just send the right comands over some kind of bus, depending on the type of h-bridge you get of course. I seem to remeber at least devantech has one of these, using a simple i2c buss interface.

hard viurs said:
thanks , what the diferrence between H-Bridge L293D and L298 ?
and what is the thing that is called PWM and what is the purpose of it ?

They both can drive up to 2 motors bi-directional, or 4 motors unidirectional.

the L298 has more power output and high currect sensors to shut down the device in case of excessive load.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back