Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help finding this toggle switch.

budwade

This is a video explaining the switch I am looking for that has a locking feature that doesn't seem common. These switches are both rated at 10amp 250v or 15amp at 125v. I can't find this switch anywhere so any help is much appreciated.

Last edited:
It would be helpful if you described the switch (poles, switch positions, momentary or latching) without expecting people to watch a video.

My apologies, its an on,off,on latching switch. DTDP with 6 lug style terminals. The video best explains the locking feature and so it would be hard to not watch the video and have a good idea of what I'm looking for but the locking feature stops you from going to the next on position.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back