Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need help of this complete circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
xiaobai00 said:
I need to ask whether is this completed circuit? Majority working after doing it? Any errors from this circuit diagram? I followed every circuit connection, but doesnt work.

https://www.electronicsforu.com/efylinux/circuit/feb2003/apr99_cardlock.pdf

Hi,
Do you have all 7 opto detectors?, the circuit shows 3, but it requires 7.

Do the LED's 1 thru 7 indicate correctly?

Are the power supply voltages within the range specified?

As you havn't said how is 'dosn't work' its difficult to give a meaningful answer.

Eric

ya, i carefully checked the circuit. Instead of 3, i bought 7 of them

my term of doesnt work, is it that will guanrantee its working?

Most circuits on that Indian website are very old and don't work.

It should work as shown. Why you'd want to use this design is another question. For one thing it uses a 40 Watt light bulb. Talk about idle current! I would also think that the melody-buzzer would get annoying after a while.
can anyone tell me how to make the circuit work?
What does it do right now?

xiaobai00 said:
is there possible to change from AC appliances to DC appliances?

Makes no difference, the loads are switched be relays - just make sure your relays are suitably rated.

And I agree with everyone else, that's an absolutely horrible circuit!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back