Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need immediate help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarpkans

I am a beginner electrics student and i have a homework which has a due date to this friday. I would be greatful if you could give me a hand. Here's a link to the hw.
**broken link removed**
I am looking forward to your ideas.

Your adjustable gain amplifier may use any type of transistor. Here are some questions to stimulate your thinking on which way to go:

- what determines the voltage gain of a simple common emitter amplifier using an NPN transistor, like a 2n3904 for example?

- what determines the voltage gain of a simple common source amplifier using an FET, like a 2N7002 for example?

- knowing which elements control the voltage gain, how could you vary those elements electronically?

- by answering the previous question, do you have an impression that the NPN transistor amplifier would be easier or more difficult than the FET amplifier to vary the gain of electronically?

Your reply to these questions will lead to the next stage of help.

Perhaps you should try reading section 3.1 of your homework assignment?.

"3.1 Cheating
Legal actions will be taken against students who are detected to copy any
part of their design and reports."

As it stands at the moment you have asked for help, but offered nothing, so presumably you have done no work at all on your assignment and expect to have it done for you here?.

If you post your current circuit, and ask for help on a specific problem you may be having, then help will be forthcoming - but so far it appears you're wanting to cheat!.

only one suggestion from me:
less drinking and more thinking! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back