Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

laiza

hello you guys,

I am an electronics engineering student I just want to ask some advise regarding on some topics for project design. Like those very unique and not so difficult to make. I am now on my last year and in order to graduate i must have to make a project design that will help thesociety and is very beneficial. Any topic in electronics and communications.

thank a lot.

Just trying to give a little opinion.

I think it would be better if you don't mind to scope down and focus a little on certain matters to allow others to procide ideas as I believe both electronics and communication field is wide.

Answers to the following might be able to allow the experts out here to help you:

a.) Anything specific that you would like to implement for your final year project? Such as what type of microcontroller?

b.) What are the guidelines that have been given to you for the final year project? Briefly stating them here might help, rather than having you to reject the ideas given when they dont fulfill the requrements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back