Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I need some help for VCR motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedi1

Hi guys

I am new here,

I've been tried search on the website for chip LB11882N 48 SOP but can't find it

Don't know clue with pins

1. CFG
2. CAP VCC
3. 5.3VA
4. REV 'H'
5. I-Limit
6. M.GND
7. S.GND
8. D/LD VCC
9. CAP CTL
10. LD IN
11. DPG/FG
12. D.CTL

I would like to make a back/forward and button start VCR motor.

Hopefully someone can help me that, there a photo attachment here

Regards

Matty

Forget what the Ic does, just find out what model VCR the capstan motor came outof. Then get the circuit of the VCR & find the pins that select FWD/REV on the conector. The VCR has to rev & fwd this motor.

Last edited:
Here is an example of a VCR capstan motor & how ive wired it to run in FWD/REV. You need to find what the pins do on your particular motor do. On this one Capstan control is for the speed of the motor, it starts the motor & the speed is varied by varying the voltage to this pin 4. Pin 5 is held hi (5v) to reverse the motor. Pin 7 is the main motor voltage. Pin 6 is the ICs working voltage. Pin 1 & 2 are the GND.

Hi Debe

Right, I dont have VCR model cos my friend gave me that VCR motor and PCB photo.

Do you think possible:

1. CFG = ignore it ??
2. CAP VCC = +5v supply power
3. 5.3VA = ignore it ??
4. REV 'H' = + 5v supply power ?
5. I-Limit ??
6. M.GND = To gound
7. S.GND = To gound
8. D/LD VCC +5v supply power ?
9. CAP CTL ??
10. LD IN ??
11. DPG/FG ??