Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need to build some sine wave inverters

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought to build one because once its get burn or not working i could exactly repair without buying a new one. I thought to build with arduino since its easy to code.

If you buy a good quality one that is big enough and don't abuse and overload it it won't burn out.

Does what you are wanting to run really need a sine wave inverter to power it?

Fans, why not just get 12V fans?

As mentioned, just go a buy a properly rated UPS or AC generator if the power is wonky Sri Lanka.

i thought to build one because once its get burn or not working i could exactly repair without buying a new one. I thought to build with arduino since its easy to code.

If all you needed to do was to generate a sinewave shaped voltage to look at on a scope, it would be an easy task with the arduino. But if you want to actually deliver power at a high voltage, you have a much bigger job in front of you.

As for preferring to build rather than to buy, a professionally engineered product is less likely to fail. But even then, should be equally repairable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back