I saw ASIMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bananasiong

Hi,

ASIMO was (and still is) in Malaysia, until 30 November 2008. She is really smart invented. I didn't get to take photo with her

Attachments

• PB270600.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 393
  • PB270603.JPG
    235.3 KB · Views: 302
  • PB270604.JPG
    209.8 KB · Views: 289
  • PB270605.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 281
  • PB270607.JPG
    204.9 KB · Views: 321
  • PB270608.JPG
    162.7 KB · Views: 283
  • PB270609.JPG
    153.2 KB · Views: 283
  • PB270610.JPG
    205.6 KB · Views: 393
Hi Banana,
Did you see the robot running fast? Did it run in a slalom? Did it fall down?
Was it noisy?

ASIMO was (and still is) in Malaysia, until 30 November 2008. She is really smart invented. I didn't get to take photo with her
I've seen some videos of this robot. It's pretty neat. If it wasn't a robot, I would feel sorry for it walking around with a sore back all the time.
blueroomelectronics said:
I liked Cartmans A.W.E.S.O.M-O
A classic episode where Cartman's antics backfire once again.

ASIMO was walking with a pretty model girl. I didn't see ASIMO because I was staring at the girl.

Like when I walked into a tree when I was looking at ....

ASIMO is very interesting invention. I heard about SONY's Qrio, which is also humonoid robot like ASIMO. Does anyone know about that??

Hi Banana,
Did you see the robot running fast? Did it run in a slalom? Did it fall down?
Was it noisy?
Hi audioguru,
It was running/walking with some speed, it claims that 6km/hr the highest. It didn't fall like I saw in youtube
I think it was supposed to be noisy due to the motor movement, but the music at that night was loud enough to cover the sound.

Chandu06450 said:
ASIMO is very interesting invention. I heard about SONY's Qrio, which is also humonoid robot like ASIMO. Does anyone know about that??
Yes, Sony's QRIO is also similar as ASIMO but with smaller size. It can run 23cm/s which is 828 m/hr. Try youtube, you can see it skating and stand up from falling down.

Some people says that ASIMO is not running actually but walking fast because both the legs are not left the ground at the same time, but I'm not sure. I wasn't near enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…