Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I thought I saw a Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pommie

Most Helpful Member
Earlier, I replied to a post by Walter. I am so,pleased to find that the whole thread has disappeared. However, I'm just a little curious, what happened.

Mike.

the last time I was here, I saw a 5-page discussion about Walter wanting to experiment with AM/FM/TV modulation. So we helped him on that, and then he turns around and talks about waveforms. I bet Nigel got fed-up with him once again, and decided to make the entire thread disappear.

He also made a new thread a day ago with a very similar title.

Yes, but this was the first thread that appeared in this forum and I likened it to Eliza. I'm just curious if I finally tipped the balance?

Mike.

Pommie said:
Yes, but this was the first thread that appeared in this forum and I likened it to Eliza. I'm just curious if I finally tipped the balance?

Yes, it was his first thread here, I've deleted it and PM'd him again! - he's ignored all previous warnings, so it's now reached the point of zero tolerance.

Any non-specific posts (like all his others!) will be deleted, and if he continues I'll petition the administrator to ban him.

Nigel why u being so negative maybe this stuff is easy for u but im new to this and im trying to advance myself so sorry i have stupid questions

Nigel why u being so negative maybe this stuff is easy for u but im new to this and im trying to advance myself so sorry i have stupid questions

It's because you seem to be trolling most of the time; you ask questions that would require significant knowlege to even come up with (one example that I remember made references to obscure transformer winding techniques), but don't seem to understand any of the terminology. This suggests two possibilities:

-You are searching the internet for answers, finding material that's WAY too advanced, and then trying to get it explained here without realizing how much other stuff you'd have to pick up first to understand our replies.

-You know a lot more than we have been led to believe (ie, you're an EE or a tech), and are just having fun.

If the first possibility is true, you might want to start including a little more information in your questions. For example, you might say "I found this article on **broken link removed**, and don't understand what this section means" (don't just copy / paste part of it). Also, if you want a generalized explanation for something, you might want to just ask for it, rather than fire off a half dozen or so seemingly-random questions.

If it's the second possibility, then I can suggest WAY better boards to troll on than this one :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:
walters said:

You have been warned repeatedly - if you ask specific questions, then no problem!. But you're just asking general vague questions - this isn't a place to gain an elementary education, you need to get that from schools and books. Then if you get stuck on some specific point you can ask here.

You're wasting everyones time and loads of bandwidth.

So get out there, get books, do courses, use google - THEN if you have some particular point you're stuck on, THEN ask a specific question here.

As I've also told you previously, you need to start at the beginning and work upwards - as you don't understand the very basics you're not even learning anything from the answers you've had!.

I need more examples and tuturials about applying the programming terms all i got from programming books are just the definitions
i need examples and tuturials on how to apply these terms to external components

There are 36299 registered users on these forums, and YOU are the only one abusing the facilities they offer.

I suggest you do as suggested in the PM's I've sent you!.

And, as I've also informed you, threads you abuse from now on will be deleted (two have gone this morning!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back