Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I want to work with 50 stations broadcasting AV hesitation 2.4G and receive 200 piece

Status
Not open for further replies.

online70

I want to work with 50 stations broadcasting AV hesitation 2.4G and receive 200 pieces of AV reception working on TV

online70 said:
I want to work with 50 stations broadcasting AV hesitation 2.4G and receive 200 pieces of AV reception working on TV

We all want things in life...

You're going to have to be a little more specific if you actually have a question in there.

No speaky zee English??

You want to make a cable TV company with 50 TV stations and 200 subscribers?

Is there a Channel 50 broadcast video and broadcast hesitation 2.4 GB and broadcast t

Is there a Channel 50 broadcast video and broadcast hesitation 2.4 GB and broadcast to 200 customer

online70 said:
Is there a Channel 50 broadcast video and broadcast hesitation 2.4 GB and broadcast to 200 customer

Is this response generated from a robot? It appears you have just re-ordered the words used in your original post.

Broadcast hesitation? Channel 50 broadcast? Sorry it reaches only 199 customers.:D

I havn't a clue what you are talking about!

I want to work with 50 stations broadcasting AV hesitation 2.4G and receive 200

I want to work with 50 stations broadcasting AV hesitation 2.4G and receive 200 subscribers

It is not even a question. It does appear to be an intense desire, although for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. One definition of insanity is trying the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result. You've repeated your statement three times and you are not getting through. Let us try for a definition of "AV hesitation"; what is it and why is it important?

I think it's Borat, maybe he wants to make cultural learning TV broadcast at 2.4GHz. Pehaps first should learn to flash an LED.
**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back