Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I2C Barometer Mondule

Status
Not open for further replies.

OY2L

I have just got this I2C Barometer Mondule (Attached file), and now i will try to modify one of Nigel's I2C codes for this mondule, but i dont know which of them is the closest to what i want so maybee some one can give me a tip here.

Attachments

• HP03.pdf
    249.4 KB · Views: 276
I just got the HP01D sensors last week, and never used I2C either. Planning on having a go at it next week (vacation). Please keep us updated on your progress, it should work the same as mine. Thanks for mentioning that Nigel had a tutorial, found them useful in the past. I use AVR instead of PIC, but fundamentally similar. The Philips I2C doesn't sound too bad. Found this site I2C-Bus: What's that? , might help some. Still can't get over how tiny these sensors are, and work off 2-5 volts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back