Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC 74LS190 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordsathish

Hello friends,
i am working on a circuit that counts the number of persons entering inside room and leaveing the room using IR transmitter , receiver and the counter 74190 ....I find four of this chips not working...... I couldnt find the problem... when the low enable input CTEN' i.e the pin 4 when is low or even high there is no output..but when it is not connected at all I found some of the output LEDs blinking, but there was no count...what could be the problem please help me........

sorry i don't have an answer. but i believe someone would if you posted your schematic. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back