Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IC-Prog Driver Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

pic_programm3r

Hi All,

I am having a problem with using IC Prog. I'm using version 1.05D and when i go to settings> options> misc to enable the NT/2000/XP driver i get an error saying:
error occured (the system cannot find the file specifed.) while starting the driver!
Then the privileged instruction error occurs. Because of the privileged instruction error i cant do anything. I have not had this driver problem before when i've setup ic-prog on the computers at my college.

How do i get this driver? I'm using a PIC 16F870 and using Propic 2 as my hardware.

Thanks

You download the driver from the website of IC-Prog. Unzip the file to the same folder of the executable file. Then configure IC-Prog; I don't remember if you have to restart the program.
Also you can download a newer version of the program.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back