Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Identifying old electronic instruments

Fluffyboii

Greetings,
I had a look in my local scrapyard and noticed a lot of old electronics devices in the computer shop. They all have some numbers on them and apparently came fro somewhere like a school. I took some photos for anyone interested. Unfortunately I could not buy anything because the owner in charge of the place is not there. If there is anything valuable and useful I can come here and purchase it. A signal generator would be nice to have around for example.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    IMG_2383.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2384.jpeg
    IMG_2384.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 14
  • IMG_2385.jpeg
    IMG_2385.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2386.jpeg
    IMG_2386.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • IMG_2387.jpeg
    IMG_2387.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 13
Basically old gear, worth very little - but if it's cheap enough, and something useful to you, then odds bits could be useful. I see there's a Grundig audio signal generator there, we used to have one at work - I didn't even bother taking it (for free) when I finished there.

Basically old gear, worth very little - but if it's cheap enough, and something useful to you, then odds bits could be useful. I see there's a Grundig audio signal generator there, we used to have one at work - I didn't even bother taking it (for free) when I finished there.
I see, I guessed that would be the case but still wanted to ask.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back