Identifying old electronic instruments

Fluffyboii

Greetings,
I had a look in my local scrapyard and noticed a lot of old electronics devices in the computer shop. They all have some numbers on them and apparently came fro somewhere like a school. I took some photos for anyone interested. Unfortunately I could not buy anything because the owner in charge of the place is not there. If there is anything valuable and useful I can come here and purchase it. A signal generator would be nice to have around for example.

Attachments

• IMG_2383.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_2384.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2385.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2386.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2387.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 18
Basically old gear, worth very little - but if it's cheap enough, and something useful to you, then odds bits could be useful. I see there's a Grundig audio signal generator there, we used to have one at work - I didn't even bother taking it (for free) when I finished there.

I see, I guessed that would be the case but still wanted to ask.

There is very little there that would get me excited these days, I have just about all the test equipment that I want.

However, I remember many years ago as a teenage beginner when I had nothing.
Some of those pieces for a few pounds/dollars/euros would have made me very happy.

AVO Model 8
Signal generator
Function generator
Heathkit Electronic Multimeter
Advance Oscilloscope (Single Channel)

JimB

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…