Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ignition Pulser Coil / Trigger Manufacturer Needed

rpmlou

I need some Pulser Coils manufactured in the USA. The original version has been discontinued for some time, and I want to start manufacturing and selling them now.
I have looked at hundreds of pulser coils so I wouldn't have to reverse engineer this but keep hitting a wall.
I have most of the dimensions, plenty of pictures, and a sample too.
For rough dimensions, this pulser is around 250 ohms, 25 mm square, the 5.5 mm mounting screw holes are around 35 mm center to center.
I would only need 50 pieces at a time, and I have another model I would like later also.
I can laser cut and bend the mounting base plate if needed but would need the new winding and bobbin.
I would prefer these to be complete, ready to use when I get them.
This unit can be encapsulated or just a sealed winding like the pictures I'm including.
Does anyone have a recommendation on companies that make small runs of pulser coils in the USA preferably?
Thanks in advance...

Attachments

• Pulser 1.jpg
    Pulser 1.jpg
    371.6 KB · Views: 43
  • Pulser 2.jpg
    Pulser 2.jpg
    192.5 KB · Views: 43
  • Pulser 3.jpg
    Pulser 3.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Pulser 4.jpg