Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In desperate need of Relays! Reward if you can help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

StuartHopkin

Hi

I am desperately in need of 30,000 of the following relays.

Tyco - RTS3T024
Omron - G5RL-1A-E-HR-DC24
Omron - G5RL-1-E-HR-DC24

It doesnt matter which relays, but we need 30,000 in the next 4 weeks.

If anyone knows anyone who has any in stock or can get them that would be great.
If anyone knows of any other relays which can handle a very high inrush current I would love to hear about them to.

Thanks in advance!

Hi

I am desperately in need of 30,000 of the following relays.

Tyco - RTS3T024
Omron - G5RL-1A-E-HR-DC24
Omron - G5RL-1-E-HR-DC24

It doesnt matter which relays, but we need 30,000 in the next 4 weeks.

If anyone knows anyone who has any in stock or can get them that would be great.
If anyone knows of any other relays which can handle a very high inrush current I would love to hear about them to.

Thanks in advance!

try this.
**broken link removed**

You may want to try third and forth sourcing for that relay. I went through some catalogs and found a possible alternate.

FUJITSU - FTR-K1CK024W

It's UL, CSA, VDE and SEMKO approved and is RoHS compliant. It appears to be the correct form for your existing needs being the same as the Omrons you cited (dimensions/footprint/contacts). You may want to also take a look at Panasonic's offerings in their PCB mount power relays. They likely have the equivalent.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back