Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

in mplab watch can we see pwm outputs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prits_068

hi ,
can anyone tell me that is it possible to see our pwm outputs using mplab watch ...
if yes can you please tell me how ?

No, you can not see the PWM outputs in the watch window using MPLab sim ( of course you can single step through the program and see the logic level of the specific port pin go high and low). A better way to do it is to use the Simulator Logic Analyzer, where you can see(apart from a host of other features) the actual clock cycles that the high and low pulses stay for. But bear in mind that MPLab Sim is not a dynamic simulator i-e if you use run continuously, you would not be shown any register/pin changes during execution, only after the execution is paused or stopped, any value changes will be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back