Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Incubator

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi aboye
i got the same projo as well and dont know how to do it :S if you have any idea do leme know too budd

It is probably a simple electrical heater with a thermostat.

no its not that simple
alright what ive to do is
ive to make a profiler of different birds e.g
chicken
pigeon
goose
turkey
duck
fine... then ive to control the humidity, days and temperature...
i dont know what does "turning" mean????????
ive been told that i'll use LM75 with AT89c52...
this is what i know....so??

Last edited:
thanks eric i got it now alright can you teme which microcontroller i'll use foa humidity control.. or a sensor??

thanks eric i got it now alright can you teme which microcontroller i'll use foa humidity control.. or a sensor??

hi,
Look at these two pdf's for humidity.
I would use a PIC controller, with the free MPLAB assembler.

Attachments

• HIH-4000_PS_009017-5-EN_Final_10Feb10.pdf
    181.6 KB · Views: 271
  • honeywell_humidity_c15_95_0913.pdf
    269 KB · Views: 265
it means ive to study PIC first.. alright what if i do the programming in keil software?? which one is better ....

it means ive to study PIC first.. alright what if i do the programming in keil software?? which one is better ....

hi,
I have never used Kiel software, so I cannot say which is better.
Use the programming language that you know best.

Alright ive studied c, c+ and assembly...
its kinda time-takin' thing ... and ive only 2.5 week to go....

but anyways.. thankyou..

Alright ive studied c, c+ and assembly...
its kinda time-takin' thing ... and ive only 2.5 week to go....

but anyways.. thankyou..

hi,
When you get a humidity sensor, get a version that has a voltage output that is proportional to humidity, not a frequency output.
Connect the humidity Vdc output to an ADC input on the micro controller.
Good luck.

It is probably a simple electrical heater with a thermostat.

Not quite.

An incubator has to simulate a hen with constant temperature, egg turning mechanism and constant humitity, increasing shortly before hatch.

Boncuk

hey boncuk
can you teme what components will be required foa it?
and what difference would it make if i use PIC or 8051?

Here is an incubator control circuit.

Instead of using lousy analog temperature and humidity sensors it uses a combined (and calibrated) temperature/humidity sensor with 16 bit resolution and serial interface.

It features programmable temperature, humidity level and egg turner cycles from 1 to 24 times per day and diagnostic tools.

Boncuk

Attachments

• INCUBATOR.gif
    INCUBATOR.gif
    39.8 KB · Views: 433
Hi XIA,

please forward your email address via PM. I'll send you a BOM and the schematic (PDF-format). You might use any MCU and just program it properly.

It must have sufficient I/Os though.

Boncuk

Hi XIA,

it's not my fault you can't read the circuit diagram clearly.

I told you to PM (Personal Message) me your email address for a clear image and a BOM (Bill Of Material).

Boncuk

hey boncuk..
i did it.. even at yoa email id as well..
and tell me one thing.. is saw anotha' forum where youve given a circuit dia to a guy named... i fink eric.. is it foa birds as well??? apart from humidifier..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back