Information REgarding RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananth85

I would like where should i get the info regarding rf circuity and also i need to know how use encryption to it.

Like from completely built from nothing but basic components RF circuits? Or RF modules you can use in your system?

To design, build, and test a RF system to enable covert communications
between two parties. The system should be full duplex and incorporate
symmetric signal encryption (16-bit).Therefore i need somewhere to start my research,and i need to understand how it works.

Take a look at Zigbee modules from Digi/Maxstream and read up on them a bit.

By full-duplex do you mean radio messages can travel both ways simultaneously? Because I haven't seen that in any common equipment since RF bandwidth is so precious. Even if the interfaces between the transmitter and receiver and the rest of the system is duplex, the RF transmission itself is often not.

Last edited:
The system has to be full duplex,but i dun understand how to do the encryptions in 16 bit,where can i get info regarding that

No, you may not. Sorry. I don't move things on this forum off the forum. Also, never post your email on a forum because spam bots scan forums for e-mail addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…