Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interchangeable power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys im creating an interchangeable power supply, im having problems on energizing a 6v relay which exceeds the output voltage of pic16f84a i dont know how to build an amplifier like a common emitter amp can someone help me how to build a common emitter amp and what components should be used?

im having problems on energizing a 6v relay which exceeds the output voltage of pic16f84a
I'm not surprised. Not only is the PIC output voltage too low but the PIC probably couldn't provide enough current for the relay coil either. If I've understood what you're trying to do then you need an auxiliary power supply (wall wart?) for the relay and a transistor controlled by the PIC to switch the relay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back