Interested in Cars and Electronics?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spooling

Hello, I figure I'd post here to see if I can contact anybody who's interested in working with me on some automotive based electronics projects.

I'm looking for someone who lives close to me (Greater Toronto Area), and has a passion for cars and can contribute in one way or another to the projects I'm working on. Anything from working on board layouts in Eagle, to helping design and program analog / microcontroller based circuits.

If this interests you at all please drop me a PM.

Thanks

Too bad I don't live in your area, I love all the things you just mentioned, and have experience with (and am constantly actively involved with) all of them too

Last edited:
Maybe we could work something out. I just thought it would be easier to work with someone who is local. I'll fire you an email...

I live in the GTA (Pickeirng) and do a fair amount of car electronics. I have to say my full ECU project stalled though. Actually all my electronic work has slowed down or stalled.

I don't work with PIC's though, I work with the z8 Encore and I've been playing with some Atmel ARM chips.

Last edited:
Love to but ...

I'd love to but, you are in Canada, I am in England,

and apart from that, all your batteries are left hand drive over there - we'd just get confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…