Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

interesting project-suggest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Achal

Could anybody suggest me an interesting project for my final year engg.
My field is electronics and telecommunication and we are given a whole year to prepare the project.

meaby making digital audio transfer ower an fiberoptic line.To complicate it you cod make 2 or more audio strems gong thru one singe fiberoptic cable

I'm sure that everyone here would be immensely impressed if you managed to get a PIC18F2550 (I think) talking via USB to a VB program on a PC. And not as a HID.

If you want it to do more like control servos read temperatures, measure distance, acceleration etc then I can help with all of that stuff.

HTH

Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back