Interfacing a PIC and a digital camera module

Status
Not open for further replies.

dak246

I have a digital camera module from a broken digital camera and im wondering if anyone has any links or tutorials etc. that can help me figure out how to interface one of these to a PIC microcontroller. Also i salvaged a 2" tft lcd screen from the camera, and i also have a small color lcd screen from a cellphone, and if anyone has any info on interfacing to these id greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

First of all, you're not giving any type numbers, there are thousends of camera's and mobile phone's out there, all of 'em use diffirent components...

I don't think there is much info about such things on the web, for the same reason, there is no standard for these devices, every manufacturer does it the way he likes...

Some nokia color lcd's have been 'hacked', so if you give a type number we may be able to help, but i wouldn't bet on using the camera components

The camera module and tft lcd screen are from a fuji finepix 2.0 mp camera and the cell phone lcd is an oem replacement screen for a motorola v60. I figured there wouldnt be any spec sheets or tutorials specifically detailing how to hook everything up, so i guess what im looking for is a tutorial or website on how to "hack" the devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…