Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Interfacing Strain sensors to an ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawnlo

I have several questions concerning strain sensors being interfaced with Analogue to Digital Converter (ADC) and was wondering if you could enlighten me.

1. What are the issues that a designer can face when interfacing a strain sensor to an ADC?

2. How would you describe the use and value of simulation in electronic circuit design and what applications are available?

Thank you in advance for you time.

Best Regards

See Nigel's answer to your other post.

Same as Nigel's:

lol, I can send you the questionaire of the company if you like. But it's in french.

Oh, and I do project management, not electronics.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I apologize if I misunderstood the intend of your questions, but they sound very much like they are out of an engineering textbook or from a teacher, since they are rather generic, general information type questions. But I now understand since you are a project manager, not an engineer.

As to the answers to your questions, they would likely be rather lengthy and beyond the scope of what we typically do here, but perhaps someone else can direct you to a good tutorial on the subject. Here are some ap notes from Analog Devices that cover the general subject of strain gage measurements, which may be of interest.

Very much apreciated. Sorry for the generic aspect of the questions. English is not my first language.

Merci

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back