Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR components

Status
Not open for further replies.

ariakovo

I need infrared emitters and receivers components.I have found tham from PerkinElmer Optoelectronics but they have 8 weeks lead time and i cannot find them in stock houses.So i have to find other ellectronic components.I am sending the specifications of the IREDS and the phototransistors i want.Do you know any other components that have the same specs from othr companies?If you have something else in mind that can work in bigger distances i will be glad(no ir receiver modules i am not using data in this application).Thanks in advance.

IREDS

ireds.GIF

PHOTOTRANSISTORS

phototransistors.GIF

Are these the Perkin-Elmer specs? And if so, which ones?

Ken

Try Vishay components. You can use the DigiKey or Mouser online catalogs to get started in the right direction. Then find a local or European vendor. John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back