Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR light switchs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of installing infrared light switch's where i live but know of any solid brands. The aim is to have a setup with IR light switchs and have the soon to be released s4 with the infrared tool control the lights. I would like a system that is able to do this but dont really know where to look. I could build one from odd parts but donno if i'll be able to control them with the s4. Suggestions to either build ideas orreferences to products like this one https://www.amazon.com/Lutron-MIR-6...YJMM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1330490062&sr=8-1 are all welcome

It will probably be cheaper/easier just to buy off-the-shelf IR-controlled light switches. But whether they would work (or not) with the S4 and its IR control tool would depend on possibly proprietary IR pulse coding and how adaptable/customisable the tool is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back