Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR proximity

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnoman

any one having the ckt of IR proximity sensor basically I want to detect the nearby object but can not find the way to increase the range can any one help me at now i am getting in 12cm of the range

i found a thread on this forum that someone has accomplished this sensor upto 1 meter plz any one who can help me

any one plz help me I have to do it plz any ckt regarding proximity sensor with a range of atleast 1meter

You need to take the carbon monoxide sensing element out of a sensor. It's not something they sell the parts to so you can build one yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back