Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

IR Pulse sensor clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikky

Hi all,

I am seaching a IR Pulse sensor clip whose photo is been attached. The only thing i knew about is it was lying somewhere in our component room for 1 yrs and when i tested it with my pulse sensor board it worked. Also it gives much more better result than that clip which we have made.

We can see KING I written on the clip mold with a heart shape symbol above it.

Kindly let me know from where i can get it.

Regards
Vikas

Attachments

• IR_Finger_Clip.zip
    816.8 KB · Views: 335
If you go to the hospital with heart problems they will give you one.

Seriously, you might ask a physician.

But it would take more than 20 years for me to generate the heart problem.

And i want the project to be completed by this weekened.

Any suggestion for generating heart problem rapidly!!:D:D

Trust me, you don't want heart problems.:eek:

Your sensor might be optimized by changing the LED drive current or the detector bias. Experiment with IR vs. red LED and sensor. You can use a red LED as a "photodiode" that's less sensitive to IR. Maybe try green LED for illumination and photodiode.

It would be of great benefit to you to understand the interface between the working sensor and the detector board. If you can dig up a schematic worth posting, I would highly encourage it. (And I would learn a lot from it, too.) :D

I allready got the product running. Why i am searching the IR clip is because i want to make less headache for the production team to building our pulse sensor.

The other clip which i got is not having much view angle of it. If a thicker finger is been inserted in it, the clip is not detecting the heart pulses.

In my design i have dynamically change the current over the photodiode to get the heart pulse detected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back