Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

is anyone could check this cicuit....

Status
Not open for further replies.
would be happy to, but what do u need help with? im guessing u want to build a freq to voltage (as in pdf link) and then take that and put it to a analog to digital display driving converter ? that would basicly make a frequency 'counter'. you will need to add more details so we can help you. thx

hi...

would it be possible that this circuit can run any DC component ang can charge a rechargeable batteries?...if so how?

I really cannot see how. I may be wrong, but it appears that you have just found this and dont really know what it is for or what it is. I suggest, if you are searching for a battery charger, search google for it. if it was sometine else you need, please advise.

drinalds said:
would it be possible that this circuit can run any DC component ang can charge a rechargeable batteries?...if so how?

As Mike11298 says, this circuit is not capable of providing the power that is needed for you. This circuit is for signals, not power.

hi...

can you give me some advise...what can you suggest for research proposal...
related to the field of electronics and communication...do you have any wild idea how can i convert frequency to voltage, just like an ordinary power supply...tnx...GOD BLESS...

Last edited:
drinalds said:
can you give me some advise...what can you suggest for research proposal...
related to the field of electronics and communication...do you have any wild idea how can i convert frequency to voltage, just like an ordinary power supply...tnx...GOD BLESS...

1. Do you want to convert 'signal' level frequencies to dc ?
Or
2. Do you want to convert a 'mains' type alternating voltage to dc, suitable
for powering other devices?
Or
3. Do you want to make a battery charger?

If its #1, then tell us the frequency of the signal and the amplitude of the signal and what dc voltage you require from the freq to voltage conversion.

If its #2, tell us what the mains supply voltage and frequency and the dc voltage and current you require in order to power the other device.

If its #3, what is the battery voltage and the Ahr capacity and the type of battery. eg NiCd, Li Nh etc....

We need more details of what you are trying to do.:)

drinalds said:
do you have any wild idea how can i convert frequency to voltage, just like an ordinary power supply?
An ordinary power supply does not convert frequency to voltage.
It converts a high AC voltage from the mains to a lower DC voltage. The AC mains frequency is constant.

drinalds said:
how do i convert "signal" level frequency to DC voltage?
A signal has very low current. A passive or active rectifier converts the signal to low current DC pulses then a filter capacitor smooths the pulses into a low current DC signal.

so..it is possible that i can give dc voltage supply in a 6V device...try to see this circuit...**broken link removed** this type of circuit is enough to give a dc voltage supply?...

An LM2907 is a tachometer. Its output voltage depends on the input frequency. The voltage is low with a low frequency and is higher with a high frequency.
It is not a power supply. It has a max allowed output current of only 50mA.

drinalds said:
so what application is applicable in this circuit...do you have any idea?...
The datasheet shows many applications for an LM2907 as a tachometer or as an engine over-speed alarm.

The datasheet for the LM331 also shows many applications for it.

I get datasheets from www.datasheetarchive.com .

i have another question...regarding not to the previous topic u have discuss...is it possible that radio freqeuncy or microwave can convert to DC power?...how is it true...

If you have a tuned antenna beside the transmitting antenna of a powerful radio station then you can rectify the signal into low power DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back