Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is it OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jawadlateef

Hi All!
Need a little help i have made a board on which i have GPS, some voltage translater and max232 for having my gps data over the hyperterminal.

now i want this to interface with my microcontroller 89C52 to carry out some other work and i dont want to disturb my previuos board rather would like to take output from max232 and convert it again in TTL level by using another max232 on my new board.

case would be like TTL -> max232 -> max232 -> TTL

someone told me you cant do this instead you have to use buffers in between and etc etc but i feel the above mentioned case is alright.

plzz tell me Is it OK?

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back