Is this a bug transmitter microphone Circuit??

Status
Not open for further replies.

waelkd

Good day guys,

While checking my desk today i found this "thing" glued under it. am not sure if its a micro microphone. would you please help

The lower pic has what looks like an electret mic so yes, it probably is a bug (not that I've seen one before).

Is it possible that is part of the guts from a bluetooth earpiece? I only wonder due to the "HS-105" being listed for various headset device model numbers...
Have you scanned it to see if it is transmitting RF? Have you identified a power source on it?

The upper pic appears to show 10 rectangular openings in the pcb, each containing a component. Could those be battery cells? Or lumped inductors/caps forming an antenna?

It seems like a mic from a headset. the button suggests this.
Also there are "R" and "L" letters printed on the pcb, further suggesting Right and Left Earphone wiring

Welcome to the forum.

There doesnt appear to be a power source.
Above comment on it being an earpiece makes sense, I think someones having a laugh.
Is there any reason someone would want to bug your desk, or play a trick making you think that?

i also vote asset ID tag because we have a desk here from dads old office at the uni he worked part time and it has something like that glued under it with a label saying asset no blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…