issue about electrocardiogram

Status
Not open for further replies.

4electros

hello, i have this issue from our professor at uni ,and its title is:
Two-electrode low supply voltage electrocardiogram signal amplifier

so our professot asked us to do understand it in general and in details, but I nearly understand nothing (unfortunately ) even though i've tried so much...
anyway , i want you to have a look because i really need your comments and thoughts about that subject and any suggestion or help will be very appreciated!
i've uploaded it with rapidshare website.

**broken link removed**

thanks in advance!

Hiya 4electros,
Siliconchip magazine did an electrocardagraph project lat last year. On reading the project I found it to be very informative and this could be just what your looking for. I don't have the mag handy at this moment but if you like I can scan the article and e-mail it to you but I have to do it in the next day as I'm heading off to the bush for work in 3 days and I'll be offline while I'm away.

Cheers Bryan

bryan1 said:
I don't have the mag handy at this moment but if you like I can scan the article and e-mail it to you but I have to do it in the next day as I'm heading off to the bush for work in 3 days and I'll be offline while I'm away.

Cheers Bryan

many thanks my friend, of course I want ! And when you're free don't forget to send it to me.

Hiya 4electros,
Here's the link to the project which shows the start of the article https://www.siliconchip.com.au/cms/A_103787/article.html
I don't have the february mag in the house and it's a bit late to venture up to my shed to look for it so I'll scan it in the morning for you. Anyway that link will give you a quick look at the article.

Cheers Bryan

Hmmm...
The link comes up on my screen as

**broken link removed**

I think the ellipsis is screwing it up. I get a "file not found" message, and it goes to the Rapidshare main web site.

All newer Silicon Chip projects are free from Google.
Go to www.google.com and enter in the search bar, Silicon Chip Build A USB and the 1st link is to the entire article for free.

Ron H said:
Hmmm...
The link comes up on my screen as

**broken link removed**

I think the ellipsis is screwing it up. I get a "file not found" message, and it goes to the Rapidshare main web site.

Sorry, my mess up :lol: I was trying bryan1's link

audioguru said:
Go to www.google.com and enter in the search bar, Silicon Chip Build A USB and the 1st link is to the entire article for free.

Nice one!.

But is it just me?, Feburary 2005, and Silicon Chip are still publishing designs using the ancient 16F84 :?:

Even worse, they add a buffer chip, an R2R ladder (perhaps someone on these forums ought to have a look at it? 8) ), and a comparator to make an A2D converter. They could have use a PIC from this century, like the 16F819 or 16F88, and saved all those parts!.

Nigel Goodwin said:
But is it just me?, Feburary 2005, and Silicon Chip are still publishing designs using the ancient 16F84 :?:
I think some of their projects sat in their files for a few years before they released them.

audioguru said:

Thanks for that tip Audio now it will save me from having to scan about 10 pages :shock: . Just a side note on Siliconchip, I've been buying the mag for just on 3 years now and the mag has gone down the same road as most other hobby mags- 1/3 of the mag is adverts and the majority of the projects are designed where you have to buy a kit at a huge price which does take away the hobby aspect of electronics. Take the scoreboard they did last year, it's a top project and a very usefull one at that but who can affort the $800 price tag they put on it :shock:

Cheers Bryan

The share site wanted me to pay and to upload something. I couldn't find your file there.

Why bother uploading files to a share site, then ask us to bother going there. Why not simply attach the file to your post here?

audioguru said:
The share site wanted me to pay and to upload something. I couldn't find your file there.

Why bother uploading files to a share site, then ask us to bother going there. Why not simply attach the file to your post here?
They have a free one-time download (I actually can't remember the exact restrictions). I downloaded it, but it was over a megabyte, so probably couldn't be attached. I didn't attempt to help the OP because the file quality was poor (photocopy), and because the question was much too general, considering the size of the document.

if you want , i'll download file as part that means three or four attachmets to reduce the size but you said that the quality was poor so we won't gain anything of that..

may i give another suggestion?! we could discuss about each title or paragraph in that issue as its title that doesn't required you to see and read it.

your comments?!
best regards!

4electros said:
if you want , i'll download file as part that means three or four attachmets to reduce the size but you said that the quality was poor so we won't gain anything of that..

How big is your circuit?, the Silicon Chip circuit was small enough?, why would your's be massively larger?.

Draw it on the computer, then post it as a GIF or PNG file, NOT as an oversized JPG (which are only suitable for photo's).

It's not just a schematic. It has several schematics, and a large amount of text, some of which are illegible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…