issue about electrocardiogram

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think discussing the entire article is realistic. Surely you understand some of it. Perhaps if you post the parts you don't understand (maybe one at a time, and redrawn), we could tackle that.

Ron H said:
I don't think discussing the entire article is realistic. Surely you understand some of it. Perhaps if you post the parts you don't understand (maybe one at a time, and redrawn), we could tackle that.

you're right about discussing the entire article , it's not realisatic! actaully I've previously read the article and couldn't understand most of it but also I forgot most of what i've read :? so I have to read again then post here again.

thanks for your advise, with all my repects!

This writing from my issue:
(A two-electrode biopotential amplifier design is presented with a high
common mode rejection ratio(CMRR), HIGHT INPUT VOLTAGE TOLERANCE , and standard first-order high pass characteristic.)

i want to ask about CMRR why do we need it to be of high value or actually what's the purpose of instrumentational amplifier in biomedical science

(the most widely used circuits for biosignal amplifiers are based on the three-operational amplifier configuration, or instrumentaion amplifier, followed by additional AC-coupled stage)
(usually, the classic amplifier gain is split between the instrumentation amplifier and the stage after the high-pass decoupling filter. the first stage gain is set to low values , because of electrode polarisation potentials.)

i couldn't understand well , could we discuss about these subjects!

best regards!

**broken link removed** is an article that might help you. For the answer to your particular question, see page 82.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…