Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

It raining in the OK panhandle ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3v0

Coop Build Coordinator
Forum Supporter
Today, for the first time in weeks I rode my bike to school. Bummed a ride back home. :)

It has rained a 1/2 inch today and it is still raining. It the first rain over 1/4 inch in the past 200 days. Total year to date is .53 inches and they are saying if things did not change we could expect 2.1 inches for the year.

The driest year on record was 1956 with 6.3 inches. Rainfall for an average year is about 17 inches (previous 15 years ave).
:D :D :D

Yup, around 3:00 it was raining :)

supposed to rain tomorrow, friday, saturday, sunday...

we have rainy season just started overhere

when it rains here 1/2 inch is nothing that fals here within 5 minutes

but on the other hand dry season you don't see anny rain for 4.5 months

i prefer the terms dusty season and muddy season here in cambodia

and there is no inbetween

Robert-Jan

rjvh said:
we have rainy season just started overhere

i prefer the terms dusty season and muddy season here in cambodia

Robert-Jan

The rainy season is just ending here after 8 months. I'm going to enjoy seeing that big bright ball in the sky for the next 4. Then the rain starts again...

Google: Vancouver Rain Forest

Wow, you guys are lucky...like Oaklahoma...we get squat here in New Mexico...its actually been very warm too...supposed to be in the mid 80's for a while...although could be worse I guess...Phoenix already hit a couple of 100 degree days...

jbarnaby2000 said:
Wow, you guys are lucky...like Oaklahoma...we get squat here in New Mexico...its actually been very warm too...supposed to be in the mid 80's for a while...although could be worse I guess...Phoenix already hit a couple of 100 degree days...

tempature here is all year round more or less the same night 26 Celsius day 35 Celsius

below 20 is considered freezing and above 38 is stinking hot (which it is everyday when you standing in the sun):D

Robert-Jan

I love spring. Downpours all the time, thunderstorms. However, i don't like using my expensive equipment in lighting storms... for obvious reasons... But still, in the middle of the night thunderstorms are AWESOME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back