Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Its Christmas Eve

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Dog is excited too...Santa Paws comes tonight. As much as I really can't be bothered with it all, it's beginning to rub off on me...

Merry Christmas folks :)

Feliz Navidad to you all!

I'm going to have to change my avatar!!! I've drunk that!!! I'm on Glenlivet now:joyful:

hi Ian,
Have a Most Excellent Xmas..
This image made me smile...:banghead:

NO! Ritesh I said ..............
-drunk-and-lonely-latin-man-holding-a-rum-or-whiskey-bottle-image-focused-on-his-drink-137241881.jpg

ritesh.. Have a Great New Year... Eric

Well also sat down to some nice Whiskey on xmas eve and what it cost under $10 to make and a mate that was around did say it was better than ANY whiskey he had tried before/ Who would of thought weetbix and cornflakes would make such a nice drop. Double distilled and nearly got enough to do a triple distill. Scored a heap of oak staves and the maple syrup method of aging worked a treat. Only problem now my Missus is starting to like it........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back