Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jamm jammm

Status
Not open for further replies.

svanurmg

I think I just have to measure it if it´s OK. Not in a cicruit. And not with a normal voltmetre...but with a powersuply that I build many years ago it has a analog metre that shows max 12v and some how I have to use it to measure if it´s OK....maby we should drop this....I tell you the answer later in this week :p OK happy...

so what exactly are you asking :?:

mstechca said:

We have to wait later on in the week to find out...
the suspense is killing me :D

Sjibbí,

Check your circuit, it looks like you have some loose connections... :shock: :?:

Seriously Sjibbi, your post doesn't make sense at all. It reads like randomly generated text!... Or maybe randomly translated-to-english text? Maybe try to make simpler, shorter sentences.

jrz126 said:
mstechca said:

We have to wait later on in the week to find out...
the suspense is killing me :D

:lol:

svanurmg, I think you need to get a hold of someone right now and ask them to help you redo your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back