Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

jukebox retrostyle

Status
Not open for further replies.

talijackson

I am working for a jukebox company in Uganda but i want to start my own entity.
I found a project online that stimulated me into making my own board.it is the one where u build a juke box using an arduino and a spark fun mp3 shield it works just fine like the one we use at my work place except It lucks a bit of few things
1.Limited to only 9 songs.
2.Lacking interrupts for interface of coin mechanism
3.lacking seven segment displays for counting credit to the consumer
I am wondering how am going to increase the memory and then play more songs like on my 16 gig
for the seven segments i can handle and interrupts i can add them with the attach interrupt function but now the main problem is the one above
i found some memory chips that i can add to the project the 24LC1026 but it has become a little challenging thats why am getting help on this website
i am going to attach files of the the board the company is using and files

Attachments

• Arduino Library for Proteus.rar
    15.4 KB · Views: 193
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back