Junebug still not running programs

Status
Not open for further replies.

soky157

I started a post 3 weeks ago regarding my Junebug not working the PICKIT 2 v2.61

I received several replies but I am still where I started...nowhere. Unfortunately the repiles stopped.

Is there anyone can suggest to help me to see the fun in this Junebug?

I will try anything at this point.

Soky157

I am very new to MPLAB. I tried to use it a couple of times but I found it is not that easy. I will try it again if you think I should.

Soky157

The Inchworm quick start poster (works with the Junebug just select PICKIT2 instead of ICD2) should show you the basics of getting your first program running.

Just so I do this in as a 'controlled' way as possible, can you recommend a simple program that will have the Junebug lighting LED's or something?

I would really appreciate it. I am assuming I will be focusing on the PIC18F1320.

Soky157

Try the Swordfish BASIC example in the manual, the command line option does pull the VPP (MCLR) to 5V after programming and flashes all the LEDs. It's a great compiler with a terrific interface IMO.
Download the free SE version Swordfish Compiler
and the PK2CMD.EXE program PK2CMD 1.20 **broken link removed**

I understand everything you suggested but I am having a problem knowing what to do with the PK2CMD.EXE program PK2CMD 1.20. Could when and how to use it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…