Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Kicker Punch100x2 trans-ANA Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juglenaut

I need a layout schematic for the said listed amp and any data pin outs associated with it.

Have you tried contacting kicker about this?
chances are, If they wont give you any details, thens it's probably a company secret, so it would be near impossible for someone else to have this info.

What it is doing is a flat 29.8 volt is coming out of the speaker output left side.

I think it may be in the op amps but not sure. The gates are not getting any on bias.

The PCB is dated 1998 got to be old enough...No I have not contacted Rockford about this amp yet.

Juglenaut said:
What it is doing is a flat 29.8 volt is coming out of the speaker output left side.

I think it may be in the op amps but not sure. The gates are not getting any on bias.

I've no idea what the circuit is like, but this kind of fault usually means the output devices (either transistor, MOSFET, or IC) are blown. It could also have been caused by something else, so it's usually wise to replace at least the drivers as well.

For a start I would contact the manufacturers and see if they will supply you a service manual.

Is it Punch or is it Kicker?
I have Never Heard of the 2 names together.
Punch is a Registered Trade Mark of Rockford Fosgate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back