Know these telequipment modules?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr pepper

Most Helpful Member
Got these for a quid at a boot sale, primarily as spares for my other telequipment 'scope.
Theres absolutely no info on them, I'd like to know what 'scope they were for.
I'd like to see if I can get the timebase working, might be usefull, so obviously a pinout of the card edge and the req volatges would be usefull to find of the schem.

unfortunately the photo is too blurry to see much of anything....

well, sort of, the focus is ok, but you moved the camera..... there any model numbers, etc?

The Dual Trace Amplifier is from a Telequipment D75.

The timebase I do not know. In the D75 the timebase is the same size as the vertical amplifier.

I have a D75 and a manual, would you like me to scan the vertical amp schematic for you?

JimB

Thanks for the offer jimb, its the timebase that I really want schems for, the y amp just came with.

I did some googleing for telequipment photos, and found it, well one of the 'scopes that uses these same modules, a quad trace storage 'scope DM63.

Now I can try and find a schem.

Going back decades these modules have always been for sale at Radio Rallies, they always look interesting, but pretty useless unless you have the scope that they fit.

That is the y amp yes, well found however its the timebase I was really needing, I think its a s1a, the s2a is listed above the y amp on bama, I wonder if the card edge conns are the same.
You might think they are useless, but my polar 'scope I hardly use would become usefull with the timebase, esp when its a quad channel polar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…