Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LCD Datasheet TFS / IDW

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

This is the LCD:
**broken link removed**

Been looking for a day or so with no luck...

Manufacturer
IDW / TFS (Three Five System / International DisplayWorks (i think))

Model
9000-0087-1001

Graphic LCD Display

Resolution
240x160

Backlight
EL

Screen is controlled by the Samsung KS0796 (S6B0794/S6B0796) chipset.

I need data sheet for actual PINOUT of Flex Cable....

I emailed the seller and this is all i got:

Dear AtomSoftLive,

We do not have a pinout diagram available for this item, we only have the information given in the auction description.

Thank you for your interest! Should you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us anytime :)

Regards,
Jeff
Noodlehed Electronics

- noodlehed

Hey mate, sorry about the lack of detail in the eBay message.

We do have the datasheets for the driver ICs (S6B0794/S6B0796). If you don't have these we can forward them along for you, along with the datasheet for the EL backlight driver IC on board if you happen to require them.

We unfortunately do not have a pinout for these chips as of yet, but do have others working on the issue. Rest assured as soon as someone works out the details we will revise the item description (but also fully expect the items to sell quite quickly once a pinout is posted)

If there is anything else I can help you with please feel free to contact me here or at ebay'AT'nooelec.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back