LCD (HDM44104/H2525/97-44105-9/WVO8829/8094T)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiNx

I got this LCD screen, and I would like to hook it up to the parallel port on my computer. I'm really determined to get this done, so even if it takes something like testing every wire, I would be willing to do it...

The LCD is about 32x2, and is mounted on a PCB with 7x HD M 44104 chips on the back of it. The markings on it are HDM44104, H2525, 97-44105-9, WVO8829, and 8094T. If anybody with even general LCD knowledge could help me out here, that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance,
-LiNx88

Almost all LCD text modules are Hitachi compatible, but what you didn't mention is the connections to it (the rest is pretty well meaningless) - so please describe the connections (how many pins, what shape).

My bad...

It has 10 pins, which comes out of the LCD with an overly large ribbon cable. It connects to the LCD with just a regular pin header.

If you need some pictures, I can snap a few as soon as I get home.

UPDATE: Well, aparently I can't count. It actually has 10 pins.

Thanks again
-LiNx

LiNx said:
*bump*

Anybody???

I thought you were going to post a picture?.

Standard LCD modules have 14 pins (or 16 with a backlight), check my tutorial hardware for details at .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…